Friday, January 30, 2009

Just for Fun: Lovin' the Buff

Here's a fun fact about me — I LOVE finding new products that make my life more fun, more functional and more FREE! I've been on a quest to find the perfect solution to managing wind and cold during winter training in Florida. Sounds like such an easy task, but it's much more difficult than one might think. I started with a fleece scarf (which almost got me banned from my Tri-team). It did the job, but certainly the "management" part was a little difficult. So I've since graduated to the much cooler and oh-so-Survivor-esque buff! And I love it! In fact, on my first trial run with it, I actually found myself rehearsing what I would say on my Survivor audition tape. Something along these lines: I promise not to THUMP anyone with my Bible ... unless they REALLY deserve it! Oh wait, does that violate the rules of Survivor? I'll take my chances!

You can wear it so many ways, but here are just a few!

This is "Bring on the Immunity Challenge"


Brrr ... it's cold ... need ear, mouth and neck coverage!


Little House on the Much Cooler Prairie


Looks so cute as a wrist band, but it's really a sweat wiper!


Chillin' with My Homegirls!


If you feel inspired now and desiring to find your inner buff, here's the website: www.buffwear.com You won't believe how many designs you have to choose from (over 200, I think) and if you order today, they ship for FREE (from the UK)! No, I don't work for this company, but when they stumble on this blog, I think they may want to hire me. Or maybe not ... HAHA!! Be free ... be fun ... be BUFF!

Life is FREE!

1 comment:

  1. UM.... i was a tad worried about what the pics were going to be when i read you were lovin the "buff" ;-) but that thing is pretty fun! i'm pretty sure when buffwear finds you, you are going to have the model job cinched! love ya babe.....

    ReplyDelete