Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cheesy Grin Wednesday

OK, here it is. My first official "cheesy grin" blog! (There is an unofficial cheesy grin in my post from December 30, 2008.) It won't always be Wednesday, but it will always be cheesy! I'll post something I love along with my cheesy "I love this thing" grin! Don't expect much insight or spiritual connection on these days, just a laugh!

Today, I'm with my family at the "Happiest Place on Earth." However, my cheesy grin has nothing to do with princesses or the "D" word and everything to do with the little pleasures that come along with a family trip out of town! And since it's been forever since I've posted anything, I'm pulling out all the stops with a double-fisted cheesy grin!


Because "The Way I See It" (#777): There is happiness in simplicity!

In a little town in North Carolina, there is a gas station that always has the same thing on their marquee sign. It says:

JESUS
THAT'S ALL

Sometimes we make life too difficult. Actually, MOST times. Who needs honey nut, frosted, fruity, apple cinnamon or marshmallows added (although Moriah chose the Lucky Charms) ... it's the simple things that make my world "the happiest place on earth!"

Life is FREE!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh I'm with Moriah - I looooove Lucky Charms...they're just so darn expensive! Hope you guys are having a great time! Love the blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love it!!! :o) I see cheesy grins popping up everywhere!! Could be an epidemic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sara jo. i love you. you are a dork with a capital D. and so dang beautiful that you still look cute even with a cheesy grin.... enjoy your week and as many of the simple things as possible. i felt that way today. the kids ate clementines in the kitchen and the smell of citrus was just dreamy and made me incredibly happy.... for 30 seconds before they started fighting about who got which slices and, you know......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stumbled across this blog, whoever this Sara Jo person is she must be very special.
    Norm from Largo, Florida.

    ReplyDelete